International Advisory Board
An International Advisory Board (IAB) serves to the director of the Institute for consultation purposes. The number of members and their fields of expertise are given by the number and orientations of particular research teams.
IAB assists as a consultancy authority in:
- directing current research activities,
- developing new research directions,
- establishing the international cooperation,
- providing an assistance in joint project proposals with foreign partners,
- helping in the regular evaluation of the Institute.