Do you want to become a part of the Institute of Hydrodynamics of the Czech Academy of Sciences?
The offer of the bachelor, diploma and disertation theses and postdoc positions for students and graduates of science, chemical or technical universities in cooperation with Faculty of Science of the Charles university, Czech Technical University in Prague, University of Chemistry and Technology Prague, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague and Tomas Bata University in Zlín.
Current research topics:
- Modelling of changes in the hydrological cycle caused by different input conditions (land cover, climate change)
- Evaluation of soil water regime at sites with different stage of forest canopy recovery from bark beetle outbreak
- Interception process in forest canopy
- Analysis of radiation balance at forested site in Šumava Mts.
- Rheological characterization of polymer solutions, suspensions and emulsions.
- Constitutive modelling of polymeric materials.
- Influence of rheological and chemical characterization of polymeric solutions on morphology of the corresponding electrospun nanofibres.
- Interrelation between rheological characteristics and sensory attributes of cosmetic emulsions.
- Hydrotransport of highly concentrated suspensions.
- Optical, acoustic and tomographic experimental methods for description of two-phase fluid flows.
- Possibilities and limits of radiometric methods in determination of structure and concentration of two-phase mixtures.
- Coagulation of Natural organic matter (NOM)
- Adsorption of micropollutants and organic matter
- Oxidation of organic matter that is difficult to remove
- Disinfection by-product (DBP) formation
- Formation and separation of flocs
- Water treatment technology (coagulation, floculation, sedimentation, filtration)
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org