World Water Day, on 22 March every year, is about focusing attention on the importance of water. The Institute of Hydrodynamics of the Czech Academy of Sciences joins the celebrations this year as well and organizes many public events to broaden human knowledge of water accessibility, management, quality and contamination and also of the removal of these contaminants in water treatment.
All events are free, but the registration is needed.
Please contact Lenka Pivokonska at firstname.lastname@example.org/+420 233 109 002.
For the registration for the PANEL DISCUSSION please use the online form at the CAS web pages.
21. 3. 2019, 9:00 - 16:00 – Excursion and workshop in Water treatment and Hydrology labs (FB event)
22. 3. 2019, 9:00 - 16:00 – Excursion and workshop in Water treatment and Hydrology labs (FB event)
!!! LAST FREE TERMS FOR INDIVIDUALS ONLY AT 3 P.M. !!!
26. 3. 2019, 10:00 – Experimental Basin of Liz Tour - Šumava mountains (FB event)
27. 3. 2019, 9:00 - 16:00 – Water Treatment Plant Tour - Sv. Trojice in Kutná Hora (FB event)
!!! FREE TERMS ONLY AT 3 P.M. !!!
29. 3. 2019, 11:00 – Panel discussion „Water more than gold“ - REGISTRATION AT CAS WEB PAGES - (FB event)